Regardless of your organization’s size, focus or structure, there are numerous Information Technology (IT) tasks and processes that are important to daily operation of your business. You need a partner with the experience and expertise to perform these IT tasks which will increase your efficiency, productivity and profitability and free up your vital resources.
We are about one thing - providing businesses with better technology and reliable delivery. Our mission is to efficiently manage your IT Infrastructure.
Our services at a glance:
- Server & Workstation Installations, Implementation & Maintenance
- Wired/Wireless LAN, WAN (Wide Area Network), Remote access (VPN), Firewalls, Spam and Virus Protection and Online Data Backup management
- Internet connectivity, Corporate email and Intranet Web Server setup,
- Onsite and remote troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Website hosting services and Web Designing
- Voice over IP installation and consultation
- Video Conferencing setup & installation
- 24/7 Proactive Network Monitoring
Our IT services help businesses:
- Reduce IT operating expenses substantially
- Improve productivity and performance
- Increase IT reliability and security
- Focus on their core competencies
Third Millennium IT Services works with clients in three primary ways:
This is a great service for companies that need to calculate their monthly costs for IT services. This service ensures that there are no major surprises for computer maintenance. Includes free support for all your external computer peripherals, including printers, routers, facsimile, external hard drives etc.
This service is good for businesses seeking low-cost emergency support on an as-needed basis. The prepaid blocks do not expire and can be used until the hours are used up. The blocks can be purchased in 10, 20 & 40 hours.
On Demand service is great for companies that require occasional support for their computers. We provide our expert support for a nominal fee. Service includes support for servers, workstations and all external peripherals.